Mar 20, 2017
Reaction score
I recently looked into attaining permission to film with my P4P+ around Tignes and Val d'isere. After multiple phone calls and emails I eventually received this:


We thank you for your mail and for your interest in our professional association.
Audiovisual production, by RPAS, is possible once you have obtained authorization from the French Governent (DGAC) and if you comply with French regulation. It is therefore necessary that you observe the requirements of an operator wishing to perform a specific activity. You will find them thru the hereafter link ( is not available in English ) :

If you are certified operator, to obtain special authorization to fly in France, you have to fill form N° R5-TAAG-6-F1 ( in attachment ) an send it with all required documents at [email protected]

As soon as you have obtained this authorization, it will be necessary to send to Préfécture a declaration prior to the flight in zone populated. The form is here :

If the deadline to obtain your permit is not compatible with the scheduled of your mission, we suggest you to subcontract it to a local professional operator. You will find in our online directory a list of these with all their contact informations :
To limit the search to a given area, you should enter the number of the French department in the search bar.

We hope its helps !

Kind regards

L'Equipe FPDC

Fédération Professionnelle du Drone Civil
Bureau : 21 rue Henri Rochefort - 75017 Paris
Phone: +33 9 72 45 72 79 ( Lundi à Vendredi de 09h à 19h sans interruption )
[email protected] |

There is some very useful information here, albeit in French, but it looks as though there are a lot of hoops to jump through and a lot of notice is required. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the information

Members online

Forum statistics

Latest member