Free Part 107 Class

30 minutes before official sunrise
from a moving vehicle unless in sparsely populated area
flying over cars?
Just offering some things you may want to know about. I hope it helps.

Last edited:
Found it...learning a lot! Thank you... If I log in to the app it's not free but through your link it was

Zac, small inconsistency on this slide.
The slide says you "Must register each drone that weighs more than .55lbs" , however, your dialogue says "you have to register each drone that weighs less than .55lbs ..."

Being that your previous bullet point stresses "exact phrasing", this could be a major flaw since the two statements contradict each other.

ar.png

Misinformation:
This is incorrect.
The allowed flying time is "..30 minutes before official sunrise to 30 minutes after official sunset, local time"

twilight.png

The answer to this question is not covered in the material. I've gone through both Class D & E info presented here and did not see or hear this covered.

q3.png

class e.png
msl.png

I believe this one is incorrect as well but I'm only 99% positive so, please, correct me if I'm wrong.

The airport in question is in Class E airspace, designated by the faded magenta ring. According to the slide on Class E, this airspace begins at 700 MSL. When I choose 700 MSL as the answer, it tells me I'm wrong. However, it *does* deem 700 AGL to be correct. Am I missing something here?

msl.png

The answer to this question is not covered in the material. I've gone through both Class D & E info presented here and did not see or hear this covered.

View attachment 98758

When the tower closes at a Class D airport, the airspace reverts to either Class G or Class E. This is determined by checking the airport information in the Chart Supplement publication.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers