Desperately seeking Part 107 pilots in Michigan NOW!

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am currently seeking Part 107 pilots for mapping wireless telecommunications towers in Michigan. Please contact me ASAP if you are interested. We will train you on-site and will have someone stay with you until you are confident in the MOP. This is a good opportunity that will lead to much more work over the next two years upon successful completion. You must have a drone with a mechanical shutter (i.e. Phantom etc) for this particular project.

Hello all,
I am currently seeking Part 107 pilots for mapping wireless telecommunications towers in Michigan. Please contact me ASAP if you are interested. We will train you on-site and will have someone stay with you until you are confident in the MOP. This is a good opportunity that will lead to much more work over the next two years upon successful completion. You must have a drone with a mechanical shutter (i.e. Phantom etc) for this particular project.
Hello Michigan Joe White here ready to go. Own several DJI drones including the P4+Pro. Let me know what's next. Located in Detroit. 107 certified pilot over 100 hrs flight time.

Hello Michigan Joe White here ready to go. Own several DJI drones including the P4+Pro. Let me know what's next. Located in Detroit. 107 certified pilot over 100 hrs flight time.
Joe, Please DM me at your earliest convenience with your phone number.

Hello all, I'm still needing Part 107 pilots in Michigan immediately. Please contact me if you are interested in tower mapping work. We can train on site.

@SkyPig on the east coast ny nj area. been hoping to see this over / around here. Can you elaborate on what tower mapping does for you / your company

ONLY to give insight into if it is being done around my parts, and or can be getting done, and or should be offered as a service. many thanks in advance !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav