Free Battery

NO FREE BATTERY! :evil: and he is "wondering" twice :roll:

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your interest in DJI products.

Sorry, but extra battery needs to be conform with DJI promotion condition.

I was wondering where did you buy DJI products?

Thanks,

I was wondering

Best Regards,

Ryan Xing

Sales & Marketing Dept.

nativecolorado said:
I bought my P2V from Amazon on 2/17, and the free battery promo started 2/18. This is the response I got from DJI Customer Service:

Thank you for your email. The additional battery promotion started on February 18th and we cannot extend it to purchases made prior to the start date.
You can reach our phone support by calling 818-235-0789. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PST).
We will do our best to help you resolve this issue.
Thank you.
Customer Service Representative

So, missing it by one lousy day means no free battery. :-( :( :(

Followed up again with DJI, and I just got notified that my second battery should arrive via UPS on 3/31. DJI customer service comes through big time!

I tried again but with a different email addy. I got a 2nd 'go forth and multiply' response :)

I purchased in November from B&H, e-mailed DJi North America asking for a discounted battery as I missed 2 free battery promotions. I was personally called and told to provide proof of purchase, I did. Representative, said no problem I will ship you one for free. New shiny battery arrived in the mail 3 days later.
Very Happy with customer support on this issue.

Some people actually bought their packages on the correct dates ... others just whined & moaned loudly about not getting one outside of the dates, and some dealers obviously cant say no to tards, so some did get one anyway ???

your DATED purchase reciept is your ticket to a free battery .... if purchase date was between Xmas promtion or last promotion dates.... see your dealer with your reciept showing your applicable and they should get you one, if not tell DJI with evidence and theyll sort it and arse kick the dealer, as believe you,me the dealers HAVE been claiming them ... just not handing them out so much ... :roll:

Hey folks -
I sent an email to DJI customer support and also the store I purchased my Phantom from.....

DJI got back to me within 48 hours with an email telling me to work with my vendor.
My vendor got back to me about the same time telling me that I qualified for a free battery and they would ship it out as soon as they had one in stock. a few days later I got a shipping confirmation email from my vendor. Yesterday i got my battery!

I can't say enough good things about my vendor. Don't know if I'm allowed to say the name, but lets just say they are an authorized DJI distributor in the Atlanta area.

Mori55 said:
Why can't you say or use the name ????

Some boards don't like folks mentioning vendors. I'm new here so I didn't want to break any rules. Looks like it is ok to mention the vendors so I'll let you know I've been working with the good folks at Atlanta Hobby and they have been great! I just used my "bonus points" to get a balancing kit for my Phantom P2V propellers (rotors).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers