FPVLR Stage 2 install question

Reaction score
I am going to be attempting to install this kit tonight on Phantom 2 Vision Plus. What is not clear is for these 2 antennas that are mounted to the white plastic brace, does it matter which ports those are to be connected to inside the wifi repeater on the controller? Are they interchangeable? I googled like crazy and checked Youtube but can't find the answer to this question. Thanks in advance for any help

Doesnt matter which antenna is connected to the WIFI connections. So you can connect clover leaf or half dome to either one.

Last edited:
You are welcome. I edited above post. As I said they are both the same but the cloverleaf and half dome go to either wifi. The Helix of course goes to the main controller.

I was able to find that out. Most people were showing that much of the install just not the rest but I am glad you pointed that out as well. It will be helpful to anyone researching the topic.

Here is my install. 20150518_194844.jpg

Hey rrmccabe, what are you getting for distance on your setup? Are you just running the stage 2 kit? I am at the edge of a new development and I can only get 2000 feetish when I fly out of the neighborhood. Only 1000 ft if I am flying over the houses in the neighborhood before I loose signal. I've seen other people's claims of 1 mile stock. I am not getting that with my setup at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31