FPV Goggles for P2V+

Reaction score
Can anyone steer me to any FPV goggles that integrate with this bird? The simpler the integration the better :)

Thanks!
Clay

I can tell you what I did, probably not perfect but it works good. I use an iPhone 6S or an iPad Air 2 for my screen. Apple sells a devise that plugs into your iPhone/iPad lighting connector and ends in an HDMI connector. I purchased a 6 foot (you could get by with a shorter one) HDMI cable that goes from a regular HDMI end to a micro HDMI end. Then I purchased a set of FatShark Dominator 2 goggles that have an micro HDMI port. Plug everything in and you see in the goggles what is on the iPhone/iPad screen. Big draw backs are. Frame drops if you fly very aggressively, you have no control over the camera without taking the goggles off. But for me who is just a normal flyer looking for a new experience, this set up works great.

hi I've used the DroneVR app and a standard pair of VR googles, (£15/20 on eBay or Banggood) on my Phantom Vision2 V3.
Be carful though, it puts you in the pilots seat and it's a strange world up there, it's a good idea to have a spotter with you just to be safe.
Good luck, Bob

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20