FPV Goggles App... Low Cost Goggles Solution?

Forgive my ignorance here.......but I assume this solution will work for the P3S as well correct?

Forgive my ignorance here.......but I assume this solution will work for the P3S as well correct?
DJI SDK doesn't support P3S according to DJI developer forum stated "Hi, everyone. For the current stage, we don't have the plan for supporting the P3 standard as the platform for SDK".

Anyone who purchased this app feel like giving an in depth review of how well it works (or doesn't work) as a FPV solution? Especially if you have an iPhone 6 (4.7) I'm curious to know how it worked for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I have the app and cloud lite for that matter. I have used the Zeis and vrbox goggles. The main problem is that the resolution is diluted by splitting the screen . Nice concept but resolution is too low to magnify for a quality picture. The result is a non HD picture which is worse than something on 5.8 system. Defeats the light bridge technology

Hi I have the app and cloud lite for that matter. I have used the Zeis and vrbox goggles. The main problem is that the resolution is diluted by splitting the screen . Nice concept but resolution is too low to magnify for a quality picture. The result is a non HD picture which is worse than something on 5.8 system. Defeats the light bridge technology

Is it decent for occasional use? I'm in a position where I want to give the whole FPV thing a try, but at the same time I couldn't picture myself actually taking it outside of my own property because of how silly goggles look. Even in our backyard my wife will laugh at me. At $40 bucks I can give FPV a try without having to use it a lot to get my monies worth.

iPhone 6/6s resolution is 1334x750 (326 ppi) and iPhone 6+/6s+ is 1920x1080 (401 ppi). If you split the resolution by half, you get about 375p on 6/6s and 540p on 6+/6s+. Zesis VR One has spherical lens with serious distortion at 4 edges, while VR Box claims aspheric lens.

I personally fly with iPhone 6+ (540p resolution) and VR Box headset, and I'm wearing glasses. The ease of see/read and overall performance is much better than my iPad Air 2 (IMO) under sunshine even with sunshade.

Just bought this app last night together wid goggles.. My very first app purchased since iphone launch. Tried it last night it was good but scary coz of first time using a non dji app. Gonna try soon on a sunny day. Hv to drill a hole in my vr box for a live camera view also. Was about to buy fatshark vr or headplay n came across this thread. Saved me a few thousands hkd for a while now.

Wish there was a live video cached like djis.. N settings for camera like iso . Can u also make that diamond home point or just any icon that shows u where home is on the live feed and not on the map. Great app anyway n hoping i dnt come across any problem

iPhone 6/6s resolution is 1334x750 (326 ppi) and iPhone 6+/6s+ is 1920x1080 (401 ppi). If you split the resolution by half, you get about 375p on 6/6s and 540p on 6+/6s+. Zesis VR One has spherical lens with serious distortion at 4 edges, while VR Box claims aspheric lens.

I personally fly with iPhone 6+ (540p resolution) and VR Box headset, and I'm wearing glasses. The ease of see/read and overall performance is much better than my iPad Air 2 (IMO) under sunshine even with sunshade.
With the 6+ then yes I can see you would get a better result but still not 720p. I guess this would be a fair compromise for a cheap solution

Is it decent for occasional use? I'm in a position where I want to give the whole FPV thing a try, but at the same time I couldn't picture myself actually taking it outside of my own property because of how silly goggles look. Even in our backyard my wife will laugh at me. At $40 bucks I can give FPV a try without having to use it a lot to get my monies worth.

With iPhone 6 it's poor but I understand with 6+ the resolution gets better

Wish there was a live video cached like djis.. N settings for camera like iso . Can u also make that diamond home point or just any icon that shows u where home is on the live feed and not on the map. Great app anyway n hoping i dnt come across any problem
The upcoming update will have screen recorder built-in (iOS 9 only). It's NOT video cache, like DJI GO, but a true screen recorder for the entire screen including Navigation Map, telemetry data, warning messages, etc.

Nice!! Im liking this more than dji go app coz here we can actually request for features.. Thanks !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj