FPV Camera (iOS) for P3

I have flown FPV a few times this week and was fairly impressed. I havent really pushed it yet, but do wish that it would somehow tie its flight logs to DJIs flight logs of overall tracking. Ill try again tomorrow, but I am thinking that I can run go underneath FPV and still log data?

Reactions: Jeffdj
They actually expect that people will buy the app shell for $9, which does nothing unless you shell out another $18 for the "mission planner" and another $7 for "flight log", in addition to $8 for "FPV goggles". For those that like to rent furniture and appliances, a $4 monthly rental of the entire app is the ticket. I don't mind paying about $30 for the usable app, but the convoluted way it's structured is not very straightforward

Are we talking about the same app ? I was using this one DroneVR. It's a free app and i could use it with my Vision 2+ without restrictions. Support for my Inspire i had to purchase though.

I have a question regarding the Yaw Control. In the video

Is the 360 degree yaw control during a planned flight mission available on the Phantom3 or is that only the inspire 1?

I have a question regarding the Yaw Control. In the video

Is the 360 degree yaw control during a planned flight mission available on the Phantom3 or is that only the inspire 1?
If you are referring to Mission Planner, you can set Heading = Forward (RC control) in Setup tab per FPV Camera

Just bought the FPV Camera APP version 3.5 and I start experiment with it. Seems an excellent app and really enjoy it.
One thing I wander is how to to a calibration it doesn't seem to have a fonction to do it(Or maybe I missed something??).
Are they going to add a fonction to upload log files to Healthydrone. If yes, I would definitely adopt this app.
Thanks for answering

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj