FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

Re: Vision+ Wi-Fi Booster DOUBLE FPV Range

tizzl10 said:
just got shipping notification for my 5.8 1w sunhans amplifier..hopefully it can keep up with my wifi booster's app range. if not, im gonna be pissed!
Your 7000 ft. record with complete stock FPV gears had exceeded my design limit (2km, 6560ft) of stage-1 booster even in ideal environment without 2.4G interference. I don't expect you can fly around the globe. :lol:

PVFlyer said:
tizzl10 said:
just got shipping notification for my 5.8 1w sunhans amplifier..hopefully it can keep up with my wifi booster's app range. if not, im gonna be pissed!
Your 7000 ft. record with complete stock FPV gears had exceeded my design limit (2km, 6560ft) of stage-1 booster even in ideal environment without 2.4G interference. I don't expect you can fly around the globe. :lol:

lol. this was in a minimal wifi interference location. In that area, I only have to compete with 2 other wifi networks..now, in my neighborhood, I can only get 5300 ft distance ("only"..feels funny saying that). At any rate, I cannot say enough about this app. Seriously. love it.

LMC said:
Vision+ WiFi booster like setting a booster on plane.
Let me fly over 13600ft. :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=15660&p=142477#p142477

Many thanks to Tony. :cool:
Great range! :) You seem putting a lot of power and gears on your transmitter and repeater.

I wonder is there any EIRP limit in Taiwan?

So I just read all 500+ posts looking for a link to download an Android version just to find out that it is being worked on and not out yet. :lol:

This app might make it worth buying a iDevice for if the Android version is extremely delayed. What's the cheapest iDevice this booster software will work on that will fit in the holder on the controller? iPod Touch 4th Gen? I'd only use the iDevice for just this app (and the DJI app of course)

I have no interest in increasing my stock flight distance at this time, but I really need increased FPV range!

Thanks for making what sounds like a great app and dealing with Apple's horrific approval process successfully! :)

My theory is that DJI had to conform to some law regarding the power of the 2.4ghz transmit range to have it legal to sell in some countries and this software removes that limit.

vjdave said:
So I just read all 500+ posts looking for a link to download an Android version just to find out that it is being worked on and not out yet. :lol:

This app might make it worth buying a iDevice for if the Android version is extremely delayed. What's the cheapest iDevice this booster software will work on that will fit in the holder on the controller? iPod Touch 4th Gen? I'd only use the iDevice for just this app (and the DJI app of course)

I have no interest in increasing my stock flight distance at this time, but I really need increased FPV range!

Thanks for making what sounds like a great app and dealing with Apple's horrific approval process successfully! :)

My theory is that DJI had to conform to some law regarding the power of the 2.4ghz transmit range to have it legal to sell in some countries and this software removes that limit.

I wouldn't go cheapest if you don't have to. Look at getting the newest iPad mini. The big screen is much nicer for fpv than a smaller phone sized screen.
The newer the model, the faster the processor.

ResevorDG said:
I wouldn't go cheapest if you don't have to. Look at getting the newest iPad mini. The big screen is much nicer for fpv than a smaller phone sized screen.

I figured an iPad mini would be too big to mount to the controller without some type of modification. My Samsung Galaxy S5 maxes out the holder as is.

vjdave said:
ResevorDG said:

I figured an iPad mini would be too big to mount to the controller without some type of modification. My Samsung Galaxy S5 maxes out the holder as is.

You are correct but there are lots of good solutions for mounting a mini.
Check the p2v classic forum those guys came up with a lot of good a cheap solutions.

Repeater signal distance is improved by this app, how about the controller? It is limited to 800m, it can be used for long distance too? There are so many posts here, i had no time to read every of them (because of being in a foreigncountry and don't have internet :( )

oztrk said:
Repeater signal distance is improved by this app, how about the controller? It is limited to 800m, it can be used for long distance too? There are so many posts here, i had no time to read every of them (because of being in a foreigncountry and don't have internet :( )

This has nothing to do with controller. As the title of the thread states "Double FPV Range"

Hi PVFlyer
Thank you for your great work.
But doesn't work. I have a Iphone 4 without S, IOS 6.1 and jailbrake.
I try it a few times, like you described in your first post.
Any Idea to help me?

Peter089 said:

Hi PVFlyer
Thank you for your great work.
But doesn't work. I have a Iphone 4 without S, IOS 6.1 and jailbrake.
I try it a few times, like you described in your first post.
Any Idea to help me?
Make sure you have proper Wifi connection to the aircraft from your JB iPhone 4. You may open VISION app, and see whether you have proper video showing in the app. If you cannot see the video, then it's likely a Wifi connection issue.

Just picked up on this one guys to apologies for being slow on the uptake - is there any danger at all that this will interfere in the existing setup of the range extender ? Basically is it simply boosting the transmit range without affecting much else ? oh and will it work with ipad mini ?

Ah think ive just read it affects the aircraft not the range extender ??

So I did it. I have wifi connection and see the video. I try it a few times delete your app and Dji reinstall it. Maybe the problem is the JB

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94