FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

Re: Vision+ Wi-Fi Booster DOUBLE FPV Range

RemE said:
mr_3_0_5 said:
Does this mean the beta won't work for me anymore ?
I didn't get a promo code ?
I'm a little lost now

Frankly I would buy the app, even as a tester, to support these guys, what a wonderful gift they have brought to the group. I just bought the app and I don't yet have a plus!

Looking forward to the enhancements! Thanks PVflyer!
I had the app already as a beta tester but I just purchased it. I feel better about paying someone for something that I know they spent a lot of time on and willing to share with the community.

orthokid22 said:
Not that I would need to but is this reversible or permanent? Do I have to boost each time I fly?

I believe that this must be done for each new flight so it is nothing permanent.

RemE said:
orthokid22 said:
Not that I would need to but is this reversible or permanent? Do I have to boost each time I fly?

I believe that this must be done for each new flight so it is nothing permanent.
That is correct. It is a temporary state of memory. Once the Phantom is shutoff, there is no trace of the booster app functionality.

RemE said:
Yojimbo007 said:
Please please trll me there will be p2v version :) :) :)

Has anyone tried it with p2v?
Anyone know if it works?
I have no hesitation to buy the app. I just dont want to use it and find out it has unwanted effects on the P2v!?

NOT for Vision "Classic" at this time, but there may be hope?

Just as conjecture ... Do u think i may adversely effect something in the P2v if i give it a shot?

borgqueenx said:
tizzl10 said:
borgqueenx said:
Well i'm never going to buy a android device and especially not for just for one app.

I don't think anybody cares. I surely don't.
I think its just stopid that jailbroken iOS users don't get any love and to get a android device for one app...no. And android is **** buggy software as well wich will give issueses for me at least.
You don't care because you already have a android probaly. Try to think of other user's on this planet too if you are capable of doing that.
But it's his app so his rules.

I bet the androids have a better spell checker, than you so obviously don't have!

Yojimbo007 said:
RemE said:
Yojimbo007 said:
Please please trll me there will be p2v version :) :) :)

Has anyone tried it with p2v?
Anyone know if it works?
I have no hesitation to buy the app. I just dont want to use it and find out it has unwanted effects on the P2v!?

NOT for Vision "Classic" at this time, but there may be hope?

Just as conjecture ... Do u think i may adversely effect something in the P2v if i give it a shot?

Considering the authors said No I would not do it, but it's your call, just don't complain if bad things happen.

Just bought the app and will try it via my phone, ipad mini and phantom plus soon :)

Also please notice if dji complains about this app...it wont live long in the app store.

soooooo...how's the app working for everybody? please post your results.. I hope they are as good or even better than mine!

Can you please specify the procedured for using it?

i know its 1 button but whats the process, fist link to wireless network then boost up or what?

artbrana said:
Can you please specify the procedured for using it?

i know its 1 button but whats the process, fist link to wireless network then boost up or what?

1. turn on transmitter
2. turn on phantom
3. turn on wifi extender
4. connect to phantom wifi network
5. launch DJI app to confirm connection
6. launch booster app
7. return to DJI app
8. fly.

welp..guess it's time to start working on my control side of the house now that my video side straight poops on the control.

keep running out of range! :lol:

Gentlemen, thanks again for your support and good words. May I suggest you to write a review in App Store to share your FPV range and experience?

I put up a FAQ in my first post (bottom part) for easy reference, in case I could not answer all the questions in this thread and dozens of PMs.

PVFlyer can you make on for the Phanton 2 Vision? please!!! :D i'm sure we are even more pilots with P2V, please help us!!!! :lol:

rofd said:
PVFlyer can you make on for the Phanton 2 Vision? please!!! :D i'm sure we are even more pilots with P2V, please help us!!!! :lol:

+1

Tony:

Today's weather no good,but I feel very very happy now!
My mods and your software booster let my P2V+ fly over 13600ft(4.2km).
Thank you very much!

Jason

LMC said:
Tony:

Today's weather no good,but I feel very very happy now!
My mods and your software booster let my P2V+ fly over 13600ft(4.2km).
Thank you very much!

Jason
Wow, :D what a long range flight. Did you ever test your mod WITHOUT software booster for a comparison?

I intended to do a long range test with the software booster today, but there was a thunder storm in the morning. Hope to do that in the afternoon if weather allows. My Vision+ could not take off in the past 3 consecutive weekends due to bad weather. :evil:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga