FPV Antenna Connector Reference

Hey guys I have a 7ch black pearl with an immersion rc 600TX. Should I purchase sma or rpsma antennas. So confused.

billnast said:
Hey guys I have a 7ch black pearl with an immersion rc 600TX. Should I purchase sma or rpsma antennas. So confused.

according to the first few posts:
OI Photography said:
VIDEO TRANSMITTERS

- All FatShark and Immersion 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz models: SMA Female

therefore, you need an antenna with SMA-Male connector for your IRC600 Tx.

I can't help you with that BP since I don't have one and the first few reference posts mention that there are some different models with different connectors. You should be able to do some googling with the specific part number of your receiver and figure it out though

billnast said:

Hi Bill,
Just like QYV said above, there are multiple versions of the 7-channel Black Pearl, so you're going to need to look at yours:
The antenna connection ports are on the top side of the unit. What do the ones on your unit look like? Take a look at the picture of the various types of connectors on the first page of this thread, and you'll be able to figure out which type of connector yours has, and therefore which type of antenna you need to buy (buy the same type, opposite gender as the connectors on your Black Pearl unit).

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues