found a phantom 3 drone in Colorado forest

You can take it to the local Sheriff's Office and turn it into them. If it has FAA# on it they can call the FAA and get the original owner's information and contact them.

If you need any assistance (or they don't appear to know who to call) send me a PM and I can get the information.

THANK YOU for taking the time to try and help get it back to the Rightful owner!

WELCOME to the forum :)

Reactions: Neon Euc
Does it have any writing on it, is there an SD card in camera that might give up some info, FAA #'s ,look inside battery box for any contact info then turn any info into police the general public has no way to contact them good luck
It has no writing on it. so if i can't find any info on the SD card, then the police can help? It has an FCC number.

Reactions: dronesky
It has no writing on it. so if i can't find any info on the SD card, then the police can help? It has an FCC number.
Yes like BigAl said take to police they can then get the information to return it & Thank You

Reactions: Shoot4fun
I pity the Loser, and the finder... What kind of condition was it in, did u read the SD card for Viedo clues? ONLY A FOOL TAKES OFF WITHOUT OWNERSHIP DETAILS in several places... which MODEL STD, AD, PRO? test it check it out if you dont locate the owner SELL IT last Q? is the Battery viable????

FCC number would just be DJI's authorization to sell the radio transmitter. That is of no help.

FAA number would help identify the owner.

What forest in CO did you find it? Just curious. No ... it's not mine! Let this be a reminder that everyone should have an email, phone number or something on their drone so you can be contacted should you loose yours somewhere someday. Most people are more than generous seeing it returned to the rightful owner (such as OP peakkeller - kudos). A drone without the remote is useless (except to us!).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94