Found a charger "deal" if interested..

Reaction score
So I'm a "Newbie" who flies the P3A & P3P units. Tryig to learn the best photo techniques.. Anyway...

Found a deal on Walmart for a multi-battery charger if anyone is interested..

//www.walmart.com/ip/DJI-Phantom-3-Triple-Battery-Charger-Plate-Board-By-ULTIMAXX/594003668.

Didn't know what it was for sure and there aren't any instructions in the box, but for $10 I figured I couldn't build one . So I plugged the batteries into it and my stock charger on the end. An LED display showed charger voltage and apparently time to charge. It went down the line and charged all three batteries one-at-time. Certainly no faster than using a single charger, but time savings in that I could walk away and come back later to 3 charged units. I will find this convenient for sure.

Cheers!

I have one of those chargers which I bought from Ebay a couple of years ago - and it works fine.

However, by 'walk away' I hope you don't mean 'leave my batteries on charge and unattended', because the general consensus and advice here is that it is unwise to do this.

Other good advice about charging your batteries and many other things can be found using the search engine here (magnifying glass, top right)

Reactions: _Rusty_
I can't see the point in it? You can't (shouldn't) leave it unattended while it charges three batteries unless you put it outside un Der a dustbin or somewhere "safe" :D

"Trying to learn the best photo techniques... "

Just curious... I, too, am moving from learning to fly to learning to fly and shoot. Where are you finding the best help/advice/"how to" information?

I am also having problems walking and chewing gum but that's another story...

Reactions: sdileon
I can't see the point in it? You can't (shouldn't) leave it unattended while it charges three batteries unless you put it outside un Der a dustbin or somewhere "safe" :D
I couldn't agree more. Those multibattery chargers are nice but only contribute to unsafe practice imo. Lipos should never be left unattended during charging. I have 3 batteries and only charge one at a time and only when needed before flight. Having mulitple batteries closely packed together during charging could result in even more serious issues should one fail and catch fire.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31