Foreign Visitor to USA - want to buy Phantom 4 and extra batteries

Reaction score
I'm an Aussie who resides in Thailand. I have been trying to buy a Phantom 4 with two extra batteries at a reasonable price but the DJI website is a disaster for non Americans trying to buy in US. And their "help" systems are a joke. Anyone know someone who can bundle together the two extra batteries and the drone and deliver to New Haven CT by Monday Nov 21 at 5:00pm? It's Saturday Nov 19 at 4:30am when I ask this question... all other channels to buy are exhausted!
Cheers,
Khun Mick

Anything is possible if the price is right.
What do you consider a reasonable price?
Would have to consider overnight shipping for that delivery window.
I've got a pristine P4 with two extra batteries (3 total) a little over two months old.

I'm an Aussie who resides in Thailand. I have been trying to buy a Phantom 4 with two extra batteries at a reasonable price but the DJI website is a disaster for non Americans trying to buy in US. And their "help" systems are a joke. Anyone know someone who can bundle together the two extra batteries and the drone and deliver to New Haven CT by Monday Nov 21 at 5:00pm? It's Saturday Nov 19 at 4:30am when I ask this question... all other channels to buy are exhausted!
Cheers,
Khun Mick

email me [email protected]

Best option would be to go to Best Buy store and get one for you. You are in hurry and thus don't depend on eBay and others.

You strategy should be to minimize the risk and not to minimize the price at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Khun Mick
I'd be interested in selling my P4 for the right offer. I have a P4 with 3 extra Batts, DJI ND4/8/16 ND filters and a polar-pro lens cap.

I'm 2 hours from New Haven, CT.

I agree about going to Best Buy and just picking it up there. No shipping or delays that way.

I'd be interested in selling my P4 for the right offer. I have a P4 with 3 extra Batts, DJI ND4/8/16 ND filters and a polar-pro lens cap.

I'm 2 hours from New Haven, CT.
let's talk - sheridansofasia at gmail dot com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.