FOR SALE: PHANTOM 4 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling one of my Phantom 4's, this is the original Phantom 4, which is in MINT Condition. NEVER CRASHED or DAMAGED in Anyway!

Comes with Black Padded carrying case, 2 Batteries, 2 COMPLETE Sets of Props, 64GB memory card. Extended Range Transmitter Antennas, Charger.

The Transmitter has a Silicone Wrap around it and has all the control markings printed on the Wrap. I used these wraps to keep my Phantoms color coded for easy identification and also protects the transmitter from Dirt and Damage.

BONUS: Complete Set of Color LED Props. Rechargeable via Micro USB Cable! Looks Great at Night!

I am asking $450 (FIRM) for the whole package, BUYER PAYS shipping in CONUS only. Payment via PayPal only!

This is a BARGAIN!

See Attached Pictures: 20190804_063031.jpg20190804_063049.jpg20190804_063206.jpg20190804_063228.jpg20190804_063910.jpg20190804_070800.jpg20190804_071033.jpg

PHANTOM IS SOLD!

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt KO
Great deal! That’s what I paid for mine quite a while ago. Wish I needed it, almost tempted anyhow. I know somebody’s going to be very happy.

Sent PM

Last edited:
Wow! Yup. Somebody gonna get a great deal! Wish I needed it, as well. Pretty sure my wife would kill me in my sleep if I bought another one so soon... It won't last long around this bunch!

Reactions: Capt KO
@Capt KO
I'm gonna get to dance at your funeral, ain't I? It'll be closed casket though. Your body will be unrecognizable from the beatin... ? ? ?

Stop it Brad. Can’t ? your post.
Cremation and given back to my first love, the sea. If you come to my funeral, my wife will give you a free drone. What a deal. ?

JT might be working with someone else. Just waiting, patiently.

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Stop it Brad. Can’t ? your post.
Cremation and given back to my first love, the sea. If you come to my funeral, my wife will give you a free drone. What a deal. ?

JT might be working with someone else. Just waiting, patiently.
????

Early bird gets, you know. Thanks again for a Beautiful bird. My other two P4’s have wetsuits, so this will also stand out nicely in videos. Going to put it to work on Gannet bait release video. (After surgery, recovery). Probably have to sell my P3S but happy. Like early Christmas. Thanks.

Excited, nah

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20