For Sale: Phantom 4 Professional (Factory Refurbished)

Reaction score
SOLD

Here is your chance to get a practically new Phantom 4 Professional for less than list price.

This unit was factory refurbished by DJI and is ready to fly. It comes with everything in the original box in brand new condition (still wrapped, never flown).

Asking $1350 + $25 shipping anywhere in the continental US.

Take a look at the pics and let me know if you have any questions. If you are in or near San Diego we can arrange a pickup.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spurbar
Here is your chance to get a practically new Phantom 4 Professional for less than list price.

This unit was factory refurbished by DJI and is ready to fly. It comes with everything in the original box in brand new condition (still wrapped, never flown).

Asking $1350 + $25 shipping anywhere in the continental US.

Take a look at the pics and let me know if you have any questions. If you are in or near San Diego we can arrange a pickup.

does this refurb unit have the same DJI warranty as the DJI refurbished units have ?

does this refurb unit have the same DJI warranty as the DJI refurbished units have ?
Yes, and it was purchased in December 2016 so the warranty period began then (12-16-16 to be exact).

Last edited:
1. What's the history?
2. How did you acquire it as a refurbished unit so early in the product cycle?
3. Does it have a refurbished serial number ending in R?

1 and 2: It was damaged in a crash, sent back to DJI, repaired back to original condition (refurbished).
3. No it has a regular serial number.

Last bump before it goes to Ebay.
I just sold my P4P Plus on Craigslist, basically I got what I was asking. The problem with eBay especially if you use Paypal, is that by the time they take their cut you are looking at a net of about 85% of what you sold it for. If you have not already tried it, I would list yours on the SD, LA, SFO maybe ale the Santa Barbara CL for a week or so first. You can save a lot of expense if it works.

Reactions: MedicFL1
I couldn't agree more, ebay is a last resort as their fees have gotten out of hand a long time ago.

I didn't think there would be a market for a high end drone on craiglist but it is definitely worth a try, thanks.

I couldn't agree more, ebay is a last resort as their fees have gotten out of hand a long time ago.

I didn't think there would be a market for a high end drone on craiglist but it is definitely worth a try, thanks.
I have had very good luck with CL, I actually sold a new Mavic Pro to a guy in SF and I am north of Seattle ! Make sure you list it under electronics.

Done and done, sold very quickly on craigslist for asking price. Thanks again.
Now I wish I could just sell me New Phantom 4 Pro Plus. Not having any luck, I think the price I need to get ( $1600 ) even though it's -$200 less than I paid, no takers, Oh Well keep on Truckin' or Keep on Dronin"

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic