For sale: ITELITE / sunhans 3w gold amp modified 300c controller for the p3a/p3p and even the p4.

Reaction score
Make an offer, you all know what this is worth, so don't low ball me with lame offers.

Also comes with 2 extra amp batteries. Little use on everything.
6941e0cf503fe1d5fcb13694e62c877b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

how much more range does it give and you should post a video explaining the rc cause i haven't seen anything like it i.e. how to charge or does it charge from the rc or what

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

[The penetration is unmatchable....]

That's what she said :eek:

Reactions: Sim597 and konidair
this setup $600? gonna try and find a cheaper one, i like this rc setup but not for that price. seller pm if you lower the price

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Lol @ Jon. Yes I all have it, how much is it worth if you were to purchase it all separate ?

Yeah, hard to get what things are worth sometimes. I can see some people just wanting piece of mind not having to do the mod to the controller.

Yeah, just hard to spend money on a new controller when you already have a modded controller with DBS. Really is what i want is the framework the wiring boosters and booster battery. Ya wouldn't want to just sell those elements would you? Then you could just sell the DBS modded controller separately?

more pictures please if not sold

The amps alone are $80-$90 each. Where have you seen this setup with controller, amps, DBS antenna for $299?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl