For Part 107 Pilots, How Long Before Your Name Showed Up In The FAA Airman Registry?

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any idea how long it took for their name to show up in the FAA Airman Registry database after passing their Part 107. Or, if it still hasn't shown up, how long has it been since you passed? Thanks for any info!

Here were my dates.

11/8/17 - Test Date
11/9/17 - Submitted
11/10/17 - Transferred to Airman Registry
11/14/17 - Received by Airman Registry
11/15/17 - Temporary Certificate
12/27/17 - Card issued

That's interesting, I thought that this was the one registry that you couldn't opt out of, but maybe I'm mistaken. Do you recall choosing to withhold all of your information?
Yes, I opted out of having my mailing address released to the public.There's no option to have "all" your information withheld.

I looked up a friend who I know has his Part 107 and is also a private pilot. His Part 107 does not show up in that database. Both his private pilot certificates (single engine land and sea) show up.

I've had my Private and UAS License for 7 months and they aren't in the registry. A friend got his PP the year before, and he is listed. So I'm guesstimating it takes somewhere between 7 and 17 months for them to add you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic