For anyone that just passed their Part 107....

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just an FYI....I passed the Part 107 exam on 1/26/20 and received the license today 3/4/21. Not sure if that had anything to do with the current situation going on with covid... I had previously heard it took 2 to 3 months to even get the card. Happy to not carry around the temporary certificate anymore. Hopefully anyone who's recently passed and waiting get it as quickly as I did.

Hey all,

Just an FYI....I passed the Part 107 exam on 1/26/20 and received the license today 3/4/21. Not sure if that had anything to do with the current situation going on with covid... I had previously heard it took 2 to 3 months to even get the card. Happy to not carry around the temporary certificate anymore. Hopefully anyone who's recently passed and waiting get it as quickly as I did.
Congratulations on getting your 107 license

Reactions: ron-ep
Congratulations! Although I have had mine for 4 years or so, I have never been asked by any Law Enforcement to see it. Nonetheless, I have it should I be asked. :)

Congratulations! Although I have had mine for 4 years or so, I have never been asked by any Law Enforcement to see it. Nonetheless, I have it should I be asked. :)
Yes, this is the best, to have 107 and never need it.
I've done that too last month. It's not called 107 but I think it's the same thing (Slovenia).
I must say that I feel more confident when fly. Don't know why as nothing has changed in my flying. Must be a psychological effect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers