Follow mode working ?

Reaction score
I need a straight answer which I haven't been able to find. If I want to jog on the beach and have the drone over my head following me do I just hit follow in the gimbal settings . It doesn't seem to work is this something that won't be working anytime soon?

Reactions: envisionabove
Follow mode is not possible with the P3 at this time. It will at least be made possible under 3rd party flight apps.

The setting you are looking at either locks the camera forward or allows it to move tight and left slightly to smooth out the video when turning.

Follow Mode for the gimbal settings is not the Follow Me function you are wanting.
But keep your gimbal set in Follow mode and your videos will be a lot smoother.
Follow Me is likely to be available sometime in the near future.

On another note.... I really want to know how you plan on jogging on the beach with a controller and monitor in your hand??:) Please post that video when available because I think it will be a Phoebe run.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Who the hell would want to watch you jogging down the beach? You a bay watch fan?

I need a straight answer which I haven't been able to find. If I want to jog on the beach and have the drone over my head following me do I just hit follow in the gimbal settings . It doesn't seem to work is this something that won't be working anytime soon?

You received your answer. I just wanted to add it was a good question. But the manual should be read. Hope your doing that.

Who the hell would want to watch you jogging down the beach? You a bay watch fan?
I think that was just an example so people would understand the question. Does it really matter enough that the comment was required. If a person wants to film themselves running on the beach, more power to them. It's their drone and their video.

Do we even have the planning follow mode available? I don't have the gimbal modes on HUD like on the inspire

Actually that was the first thing that came to mind to explain what I meant about follow me. No , I do not plan on jogging on the beach with a remote controller , lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic