Follow Me Problem

Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem with my phantom 3 standard.
software 1.6.8 which I updated when buying a drone.
Unfortunately, multiple flight mode does not work follow me.
I did everything like on this film
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

then I made a downgrade to 1.5.7 and the problem with follow me still there.

My phone samsung galaxy s6 edge

I come from Poland :)
Please help me because I do not know what to do.

It is more likely the DJI Go app causing the issue. If you can downgrade to 2.9.1 it may fix the problem.

Thank you for the information
How do downgrade to 2.9.1 for android?
I am doing exactly the same
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

what I displays the image.

I will be grateful for your help

Attachments

• 14875856_1435044876524688_1643839234_o.jpg
    14875856_1435044876524688_1643839234_o.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 365
Hello,
I'm having a similar issue.

I'm using my Iphone 5s to run the DJI App and my firmware is fully updated.

I take the drone up above 20 meters or so. Switch it to follow me mode and the drone only rotates to follow my position. It doesn't actually move horizontally. It just hovers. This is most annoying because I want to use it for aerial cinematography shots following vehicles.

Anyone else having this issue? I'm wondering if I just need a new phone. I tried the app using my old Ipad 2 and the same issue occurred.

Phantom 3 Standard.

Thanks,

Today I tested DJI GO on samsung galaxy s5 mini and still the same, even worse with live view.

You know how to make a downgrade to DJs applications it?

How do downgrade software applications DJs go?
Drop the downloaded file to phone? is there any other possibility?
Do you know any tutorial?

The only fly away I've ever had was when I tried using the follow me feature.
I had only flown my p3s about five times, switched the follow me function on at about 50ft, and it took off at full speed out of site.
Tracked it with the fight log onto a roof, which just so happened to be a huge house that was a complete nightmare to climb. Anyways, long story short, retrieved my drone after meeting the homeowners who were luckily very nice and understanding about the situation. Learned a valuable lesson about taking your time ensuring all settings are the way they should be so you don't lose your expensive investment from a stupid error.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hello,
I'm having a similar issue.

I'm using my Iphone 5s to run the DJI App and my firmware is fully updated.

I take the drone up above 20 meters or so. Switch it to follow me mode and the drone only rotates to follow my position. It doesn't actually move horizontally. It just hovers. This is most annoying because I want to use it for aerial cinematography shots following vehicles.

Anyone else having this issue? I'm wondering if I just need a new phone. I tried the app using my old Ipad 2 and the same issue occurred.

Phantom 3 Standard.

Thanks,

Friend, DJI, is updating the firmware to meet the needs of P4 forgetting the P3 users and from what I see do not mind leaving everyone without the solutions trying to make P3 users buy the P4. This in Brazil has already become known to all and the results were contrary no one is buying the Phantom worried about the austes of the problems that arise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers