Follow me app

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a follow me mode app is coming out soon? They advertise it on their website.... I just bought the drone love it but they need more cool functions

That's in the "SDK Development" section of the features. If you're not familiar with SDK's, it means third party software developers can create new applications that perform functions like those -- for example. There are some third party applications being developed. This is the only one that is out right now:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kenargo.djiultimateflight3

That's in the "SDK Development" section of the features. If you're not familiar with SDK's, it means third party software developers can create new applications that perform functions like those -- for example. There are some third party applications being developed. This is the only one that is out right now:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kenargo.djiultimateflight3

This is incorrect!
I have UltimateFlight and Litchi.
Neither support Follow, GS, POI.

DJI has KILLED the SDK, with new firmware.
Good luck getting any features, other than flight and video.

Well that sucks.... they advertise the follow me mode they can say they meant it for the camera option... but we all know better

Look up the app autopilot it says next update will have follow me mode for phantom 3 but the new firmware update probably killed that... that app is only for Apple products though

This is incorrect!
I have UltimateFlight and Litchi.
Neither support Follow, GS, POI.

DJI has KILLED the SDK, with new firmware.
Good luck getting any features, other than flight and video.

Not entirely true, if you have 1.1.9 you can load the developer firmware and run these APPs. Litchi has Follow, GS, POI and works on P3P.

Isn't the Pilot App going to be updated with waypoints soon. DJI advertised it for the I1 so I would assume it would be the same for the P3

Wish that I would not have sold my Vision +

20150701_164408.jpg

We have been assured from DJI employees that POI will be in the Pilot app... for whatever that is worth. DJI has also stated what you mention, that the SDK will support these functions. However, these things have been promised and in development for The least 6 months and we've seen nothing yet. I think it's a matter of time... but it's still a question of how much time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers