FLYTREX??

Reaction score
Ok I've been separated from the Drone world in the past year. After doing some work on my P2V+, I forgot that I have the Flytrex Blackbox installed on it. I guess I need to replace the (sim) card & get a phone company contract with .... Perfect Segway for my 1st Flytrex question.... I had a quarterly renewable deal for about $10 or $40 @ yr. I can't recall the name of that phone co?? It was a very simple name like "HELLO" or "Cell" or "ADHD".... I can even remember the company colors being all Bright Yellow....
Anyone know the name of this company? I know u can get the SIM card free on Amazon...Boy talk about answering my own question.... it's "H2O"

Next ?? I used to be able & open up the Flytrex App on my IPad or iPhone & look @ the " Live Flight" section & see who was violating their airspace in Fargo... yet it's not shown any live flight for the past yr??? Could this be a setting or what??

And finally, I know the last several attempts on getting resigned with "H2O" it hasn't worked out! I've paid my money & then for 3-4 different reasons of which I can't recall right now, I've been boned... as in not signed up??. Anyone have some suggestions..... Thanks,

D.O.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Had H2O service with my Flytrex Live on all previous drones but haven't been using Flytrex since the P3. Don't feel the need for Flytrex when the GO app has a lot of the same data.

I love Flytrex and can't imagine flying without it. I have two Live 3G devices - one on each bird.

When I use the flytrex app, it jumps to my Live setting as soon as I click on the app - no signing in, no nothing. It just jumps to my live flight, boom. If I need to switch to my second bird, I can just click on it. Otherwise it is seamless and easier than easy.

If I wanted to see other flights from my mobile device, I would use a browser rather than the app. But I would prefer my desktop.

I'm looking at Fargo right now and it isn't showing any flights in the city.

Re H2o, I'm about to open a second acct so I'll let you know how it goes.

I told you Lee you must get a old cell phone put sim and activate code after recieve on yur email that put in Flytrex box and u will be ready to go found the fast charger for the I1?

Yes - that's how I activated my SIM card too. I put the SIM card in the SIM slot of my tablet and activated the account. Then I took it out and put it in the flytrex device. It's nice that the H2o SIM cards can be hot-swapped to another cell device/tablet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav