Flying over the beach when a surprise visitor showed up

Reaction score
Thought I'd share a quickly put together video from the other week.

Was flying after my "disaster takeoff" (I made a post about it) to make sure everything was still good.

Minding my own business when all of a sudden, :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thought I'd share a quickly put together video from the other week.

Was flying after my "disaster takeoff" (I made a post about it) to make sure everything was still good.

Minding my own business when all of a sudden, :)

Well, that was cool. Great place to fly too.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

wow - he was getting really close to you. someone posted on here once that if you think someone's trying to crash your drone, you can loosely tape fishing string to hang way down from your drone. then if anyone comes at you, you can fly that into their props to disable them. i used to think that would work, but then i got fishing line in my props and it just kept flying. so not sure what your best move is.

Hi fasted.
I'm sure you're aware that your horizon is not level, but something else seems wrong too.
The movement of your gimbal seems unnatural to me. It seems very unstable and wobbly.
I at first thought you maybe had an early generation phantom, but your other posts seem to be about a P3pro.

Hi fasted.
I'm sure you're aware that your horizon is not level, but something else seems wrong too.
The movement of your gimbal seems unnatural to me. It seems very unstable and wobbly.
I at first thought you maybe had an early generation phantom, but your other posts seem to be about a P3pro.

wait what? lol, it was windy as heck, like 30mph

that said please look at my other video and tell me if you see the same problem I see no issues.

thx

Reactions: Jshafe65
wait what? lol, it was windy as heck, like 30mph

that said please look at my other video and tell me if you see the same problem I see no issues.

thx
Nope, just the horizon issue, that's it. Nice, smooth, looking good...

So how can I deal with this horizon issue, I see it on my other video I posted too, or am I screwed

Your horizon is out on that one to, but the gimbal looks stable.
I think the problem on the first video is exasperated by your edit. You always seem to cut to a new scene whilst turning. It would be good to see an unedited portion that includes a few turns.

Hi fasted.
Don't see any problem with it TBH...

A gimbal calibration on a flat surface might help.
I think you can adjust it in flight with gimbal roll in the go app as a temp fix.

Reactions: mhuilker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.