Flying over Riots...

Reaction score
Are there any pilots flying over the chaos in Baltimore? That would be very interesting and dangerous at the same time.

Seems dangerous --- but it might also provide strategic information to police and National Guard troops.

If I was in the Baltimore area, I'd certainly take my bird up and try to help the brave boys in blue and camo fight these thugs! Makes me sick watching CNN. These animals are gonna burn that whole city down. :eek:

Reactions: dirkclod
They have real helicopters for that

If my P2V+ can capture some criminals' faces on camera in the act of looting and starting fires --- then maybe drones will start to be seen as useful and not "evil" in the minds of aggressive cops and the general public and mass media --- who only see them as terrorist tools right now.

Why not just go out there with a gun and shoot all the looters and be a real help. Not like your p2v+ camera will be much use at night. Listen I'm not getting into it anymore, you just keep going with your hero talk.

Why not just go out there with a gun and shoot all the looters and be a real help. Not like your p2v+ camera will be much use at night. Listen I'm not getting into it anymore, you just keep going with your hero talk.

If I lived in Baltimore and my family and property were in danger from these thugs --- you can bet your bum I'd be out there with my 9mm as well as my Phantom laying down my own special brand of law enforcement.

Very naive to expect the police to always swoop in and save the day for ya. Our American forefathers knew this --- which is why they wrote a Constitution to guarantee we could bear arms for situations like you see in dear old Baltimore. ;)

Good way to go to jail. We really get pissed when you interfere with a multi- million dollar aircraft and its airspace. Stay inside and try not to be part of the problem.

Let's see how that worked out...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good way to go to jail. We really get pissed when you interfere with a multi- million dollar aircraft and its airspace. Stay inside and try not to part of the problem.

I never said anything about endangering your precious "multi-million dollar aircraft". I can expertly hover my P2V+ about 100 ft. above a crowd of rioters and start snapping 12 MP photos to submit to police. Only the most arrogant and ignorant officers would ignore this important evidence.

]
Be safe out there. Currently listening to the chaos online and CNN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really isn't CNN a affiliate of Fox News? They both have the same line of bull ****.

I never said anything about endangering your precious "multi-million dollar aircraft". I can expertly hover my P2V+ about 100 ft. above a crowd of rioters and start snapping 12 MP photos to submit to police. Only the most arrogant and ignorant officers would ignore this important evidence.
Evidence of what? All your Phantom will show from 100 feet is that there was a mob below.
You're not going to get any images that would be of any use to anyone.
Have you ever seen the detail a Phantom shows at 100 feet?
Keep fantasising.

I would fly up and release a big bucket of hugs on everyone.

Hummmm I think it could be dangerous to have to cops know some one is flying a drone. Being some one with a drone could show the bigger picture and not just a tiny bit of selectively picked scenes they want ever one to see while never showing the whole picture. I'm sure the cops there would not have any more of any issue beating up someone getting un authorized video from a drone as they have been having trying to stop reporters that have tried to show the stuff that the cops dont want any one to see.

That would be the biggest thing to have to be careful about is if you happen to get some thing that isnt to be seen if it dont fit the narrative the controlled media and cops want ever one to feed off of. Tho if you were able to get the small parts were there is crazy stuff is happng and people are all going crazy and just show footage of the looters. THEN they might like to see any video some one might have if they went to then and gave it to them. even if there was nothing more they could do for id'ing any one but it could be "news" worthy footage to the contolled media who would help use it to push there narrative and drive it which every way they want it to look like.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31