Flying in wine country?

wph

Reaction score
I'm going to be wine country in Napa Ca in a few months and am hoping to bring my P3S, would appreciate any thoughts on great areas that are allowed to fly near.

Sterling Vineyard is a fun flight, at the very top of the valley. Also, flying over the river, capturing downtown Napa is fun too. You might see some wildflowers this time of year, but if your trip is in a few months, they'll likely be gone by then.

Here's my shoot from last July.

Sterling Vineyard is a fun flight, at the very top of the valley. Also, flying over the river, capturing downtown Napa is fun too. You might see some wildflowers this time of year, but if your trip is in a few months, they'll likely be gone by then.

Here's my shoot from last July.

John, That video was awesome. You did a great job with the video and music choice.

Sure looks like beautiful country.

Great video John. I've been to Napa a few times now. Next month, in June, we'll be there celibrating 53 years of marriage. This will be the first time with my drones. One question, the resort we are staying at Vino Bella appears to be close to Napa Airport. Any issues you know of?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4