Flying in the 4 corners

Thanks John! Yes this place was super to camp and fly at just outside of Zion Park. I looked at your map that you posted. And I could not tell if that was the exact spot we were at or not. LOL. It was def off of Kolob Terrace Rd. We also camped just to the North of Dead Horse State Park in a really cool spot on the edge of a deep canyon that was super fun to fly. Here are the vids.
NICE

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Thanks John! Yes this place was super to camp and fly at just outside of Zion Park. I looked at your map that you posted. And I could not tell if that was the exact spot we were at or not. LOL. It was def off of Kolob Terrace Rd. We also camped just to the North of Dead Horse State Park in a really cool spot on the edge of a deep canyon that was super fun to fly. Here are the vids.
Dead Horse is way over my Moab, right? That's a good target too, but that's about 200mi East of the Zion location, correct? I just found this spot next to Zion that looks like a great camping spot.

Yes, that is correct John! Dead Horse is just West of Moab. That's where I flew through that big rock formation at the canyon edge. And the place you have marked is almost exactly where we camped near Zion too. It's the same pull but we went on around to the right and camped in a fairly open area looking right at Lamb's Knoll from a little farther around the southwest it would be. It's a good dirt road.

It's the same pull but we went on around to the right and camped in a fairly open area looking right at Lamb's Knoll from a little farther around the southwest it would be. It's a good dirt road.
Is this the place? Looks awesome there.

upload_2018-2-4_8-30-58.png

upload_2018-2-4_8-35-17.png

Thats it exactly John! Great campsite. You can walk about 200ft or so into the woods and walk right up the edge of a cliff and your staring right at Lamb's Knoll. It is pretty awesome! This time lapse was shot right there John.
That's pretty cool Kevin. How did you do the pullback during the timelapse? Was that an editing trick, or did you have an automated track?

That's pretty cool Kevin. How did you do the pullback during the timelapse? Was that an editing trick, or did you have an automated track?
Thx buddy! Yes, that was done just by moving the file in Premier. Got really lucky on the cool low clouds for about 3-4 hours man. LOL

Not an effect. It's just clicking a point on the scale in the effects box. So that point is at 100% scale. Then move the play point to how ever far you want your effect to last and then click scale to more than 100% to exactly how far you want to zoom in on that clip. I did it backwards though on this one. I started zoomed in some and then zoomed out to where it stayed for the rest of the lapse. But it's done in the effects box. So I guess it is an effect technically. LOL You can do it no prob. Not hard at all.

Not an effect. It's just clicking a point on the scale in the effects box. So that point is at 100% scale. Then move the play point to how ever far you want your effect to last and then click scale to more than 100% to exactly how far you want to zoom in on that clip. I did it backwards though on this one. I started zoomed in some and then zoomed out to where it stayed for the rest of the lapse. But it's done in the effects box. So I guess it is an effect technically. LOL You can do it no prob. Not hard at all.
Thanks much. I haven't used the effect window much other than for transitions, so I'll look for that option now that I have a clue where to look. Thx.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj