Flying 2 drones at same time

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this I have a phantom 3 standard and my son has the bepop 3.0 with sky controller my question is are we able to fly together or will it lead to disaster thanks in advance

Hi I'm new to this I have a phantom 3 standard and my son has the bepop 3.0 with sky controller my question is are we able to fly together or will it lead to disaster thanks in advance
Not to my knowing i fly with other phantoms sometimes 4 of us been ok,i think something built in to stop that happening

My wife and I have flown both of our Phantom 4s together without any problems. At work we flew a P4, two P3As, and an Inspire together and we got intermittent disconnections on the P4 and the P3As. We tried moving further apart and it did not seem to help the disconnection issue.

My wife and I have flown both of our Phantom 4s together without any problems. At work we flew a P4, two P3As, and an Inspire together and we got intermittent disconnections on the P4 and the P3As. We tried moving further apart and it did not seem to help the disconnection issue.
I suppose we will try and see how it goes I will post again once we have done it lol either good or bad news thanks for your help

My son and I do it all the time. P3P & P3A. You have to realize, there are only 8 channels they operate on (if you are a good boy, some people have 32;)). (they are all the same Frequencies as Wifi among other things) The other drone WILL cause interference, there is just the matter of how much. When my son and I fly, we notice no declarable difference. All being said, it may cut our range down a little, but neither of us are pushing it out for distance anyway.

I've flown a P3P with amps and a panel antenna with a friend flying his stock P4, and we did experience drops in signal with both drones in plain sight at 300 feet. We moved 20 feet apart or so and all was well. There are several channels the Phantoms can choose from, but I wager they're relatively close in a frequency spectrum, and especially with my amps and aftermarket antenna it would make sense there could be some interference. After all, our "drones" really are still *radio controlled* aircraft :) Just good things to keep in mind if either of you gets weak signals when you shouldn't.

I'm having this problem with 2 P3a's right now. I get terrible lag and interference as soon as the second controller is turned on and connects to his aircraft. Turn it off and I'm good again. My brother even tried the 32 channel thing and it still interferes no matter what channel he's on. Haven't tried staying 20' apart. Will try next time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj