Fly Without Wings

And A Very well put together video.....I loved it....Thanks SilverStone for the share that we ALL might have missed IF it wasn't for YOU ! Thank you.

Reactions: charlieb4
That's a great story, and a great career match for the physically handicapped. This man's determination to figure out how to live with what he has to make money is very admirable, compared to thousands of others that aren't handi-capped who can't seem to figure it out, depending on welfare or hand-outs from others, or stealing from others. It's the state of mind, attitude and self confidence that matters in life, programmed in each person's mind from their child rearing and parental guidance. Awesome story by DJI.

Reactions: DR.B
And A Very well put together video.....I loved it....Thanks SilverStone for the share that we ALL might have missed IF it wasn't for YOU ! Thank you.

I had passed up watching this before. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. A great video with a great and very important message. Uplifting !!!

Thank you for sharing. Too often we hear about the bad experiences or controversial topics that can leave people wondering why fly a drone in the first place? But there is a beautiful side to flying drones as well. Something that can be enjoyed by the young and old, handicapped or athletically inclined, and every man, woman, and child. I remember when I was a child seeing the glow and my parents faces the first time I was able to ride a bicycle without training wheels. I equate my new family experiences with drones to be that bicycle with training wheels of the last century. Let’s hope that we see a lot more of the good experiences.

Reactions: Phantom Pirate
Amen! Couldn't have said it OR showed it any better! Thanks for sharing this and "getting it out there". More people should see this. The inspiration goes far beyond the abilities of a drone. Thanks again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav