Fly safe update.....any issues after update? New to dji

Reaction score
Yesterday I took my p4p out which I’ve only flown about 5 times now. Coming from Autel this is my first dji drone, and I have been loving the p4p. Anyway yesterday I finally updated the fly safe update that had been showing up onscreen. Go out and fly and within 10 min gimbal disconnect, this hasn’t happened before. Land restart app etc takeoff and 20 min into flight I get drone disconnected, it was 60 ft away? It went into rth which when cancelling it still didn’t let me have full control even after switching to atti mode? Any thoughts on disconnecting at such a short distance? Can these updates cause problems?

side note- reviewed flight logs, got signal lost message.....few seconds later command timeout, rth in process, Another command timeout....lands safely, this all within 60-100ft?
any thoughts....new to dji

Last edited:
Unsure on disconnect cause could be couple of things at play
Fly safe update wont cause that but is a pain,I keep updated and seem to come across acept flight prompts when not even in no fly zones more often and a strange new one I had said max altitude reached not even at 400ft,I'll s screenshot the next one,you might have go upload your flight log to find out why disconnect happen,clever guys here work it out,,mayby do a imu check and a stick calibration since it new

I have the Same Problem. My Gimbal disconects and connects after the new Flysafe Update. Dji officcially says that this Update May cause Problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues