Fly away phantom 3standard controller problem

Reaction score
Just as title said, drone flew fine for about five ninuntes than took off, long story short found it the next day, what happened the right stick on the controll quit working in the up or down position, did a calibration and all works fine but the right stick also the controller beeps until I calibrate it then turn it off and on it beeps again

Weird, sounds like a hardware problem. If it were to happen to anyone else I would switch off the remote.

I don't know how this happened, but the right stick reads zero in the up and bottom position when I do a calabration on the remote, I heard there is a gimble that works the sticks does anyone know anything about this

I'm afraid there is not much you can do in a situation like this, as it seems like a hardware issue. If you're still under warranty, I'd contact DJI and ask for a replacement. Otherwise, you can open the RC and check for something obviously wrong with the right-stick up-down potentiometer... if calibration reads absolutely no changes when you move the stick, it could be a broken wire, a cold solder joint, or something mechanically out of place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31