Flight time

Reaction score
I only get 4 mins of flight time to a charged battery I get it in the air fly around my yard and it's got one line left on the battery light and my phone buzzing battery dead to low to return home an it's only been in the air 3 or 4 mins what's going one here...

I only get 4 mins of flight time to a charged battery I get it in the air fly around my yard and it's got one line left on the battery light and my phone buzzing battery dead to low to return home an it's only been in the air 3 or 4 mins what's going one here...
How new is the battery? They do wear out.

Not enough info here to allow any one to figure it out.......its kinda like saying my car runs out of gas and i don't know why ?
a Charged battery?.......or a Fully charged battery ?..........your description is vague

I charge my batteries to full I put it in my phantom 2 vision plus everything comes on well except my live feed got wifi got sattilites the propellers spin the phantom flys in the air and the flight time max is 4 mins I hold my power button tell it blinks all my cells are fine I don't think it's a hard question to answer it flys fine just dies in 4 mins.

I charge my batteries to full I put it in my phantom 2 vision plus everything comes on well except my live feed got wifi got sattilites the propellers spin the phantom flys in the air and the flight time max is 4 mins I hold my power button tell it blinks all my cells are fine I don't think it's a hard question to answer it flys fine just dies in 4 mins.

use the software to check the battery cells, they should be about the same with a small plus or minus, my video here shows how to use the software, the live feed issue is also covered on my channel
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31