Flight Stats

Reaction score
Sometimes I fly with iPad and other with my iPhone. Any else notice Pilot app remembers flight data only on device you flew with? I would figure because you have to log in to the app it would be same info no matter what device you used....

Top right corner of the flight record screen beside the settings cog, is a cloud sync button, that should fix it up for you :)

If you have 2 devices then you need to sync three times. Device 1 press sync and wait for success. Then do same on device 2. The. Do it again on device 1

I tried the sync button but not in the order loganintx said....a lot of flights are missing in both devices.... Will try again later

When you press sync it does two things, it checks the "cloud" to see if there are any flights in the cloud that are not in your device and it downloads them. It also takes any flights on your device and uploads them to the cloud. You will see an icon on the far right of each flight indicating that it has been pushed to the cloud. You only have to do the 3 steps I mentioned if both devices have new flights that have not yet been synced.

Yea I used android first had 63 logged flights and 5 hours. Switch to ipad air 2 last week says u have 56 flights just over 4 hrs flight time. And I've flown with the iPad easily 8-10 times. It definitely doesn't synch properly. And I also have two different accounts for some reason. There is these arrows up top < > toggle between two different profiles for me and each have different flight data.

I am using iphone and ipad and only flights it is now showing are from the ipad but on both devices.... I also have the arrow and when you hit <> the flight number goes away and so does your avatar... Not sure exactly whats the point of that...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers