Flight reports only, FW 1.5.30

Do you update by the same process as the other updates? Just downloaded to sd card, inserted in p3p and not seeing or hearing any of the beeps or red and green light on the gimbal like the other updates. Need help
Make sure you unzip the file so you write the P3X_FW_V01.05.0030.bin file to the microSD. And make sure it is the only bin file on the card.

The P3P will start the update automatically and do the quick sets of 4 beeps during the update. When done the sound changes to a slower beep. The lights on the P3P blink and go off for part of the time. It takes about 10 minutes.

You did update the GOapp to 2.4.2 first right.

Caution: Download the correct update based on your model P3A or P3P.

You can update aircraft FW first without making your RC on. But finally FW of aircraft, RC version and DJI App should match for the best performance.

And just like that it gets into a technical discussion about updating the firmware. Oh well, I tried but I didn't expect it to last for long anyway!

And just like that it gets into a technical discussion about updating the firmware. Oh well, I tried but I didn't expect it to last for long anyway!
I was just thinking the same moments ago. It did last much longer than I was expecting when you first started the thread. That was awesome! I enjoyed seeing only post update reports, especially since they were all positive. Hopefully it will go back to topic.

Yeah, I made this thread for people to quickly jump in and just see how actual flight is going after updating. There's a number of threads about the firmware itself. Please look for them for the how-to of the update procedure so this thread has a shot of staying on topic. And since there is now a new rc and app update by all means, let us know if you have everything up to date and how your flights are going having done them.

Reactions: Cyclone
Yes if you have updated your DJI Go App, you will see an RC update when you launch the app. This Update is to be downloaded through DJI App. That means you need Internet on your device.

I had already had beta (1.05011). Downloaded new 1.05.0030, calibrated imu, gimbal, compass and RC update. Flew for less than 10 minutes in VERY heavy gusty winds. I was impressed. I know this sounds weird but the motors sound quieter.

It's no longer windy here in Bama, so since it's calm I'm going out to fly to test again.

Reactions: jryser
As soon as I upgraded, I got stress cracks. Right there on the table. Reverted back to v1.4 and they went away. Weird.
Now that was very funny. I actually laughed out loud. Nice one @eBird

Reactions: rowdyjim
Both birds updated smoothly with no issue and will calibrate IMU and the like and should be up in the morning between rain showers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If anyone had the no signal issue and this update improved it please comment, good to see so many positives, great thread.

Thanks, please stay on topic. This thread isn't about how to update firmware. Please only report flight reports as the title states.

Thanks, please stay on topic. This thread isn't about how to update firmware. Please only report flight reports as the title states.
He wasn't asking how to update firmware, he was asking about a flight report showing an improvement in a problem.

Reactions: Skypicswa
I flew my P3A today with latest FW 1.5.30 and latest DJI App and RC FW. I used to have drifting issue in high winds earlier, I didn't notice any such drifts today. I feel happy.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl