Flight Records

Reaction score
I’m new to the world of DJI drones. I just took my drone out to a rural area to try and test out max distances. My last flight I lost connection and had to use RTH.

My question is, would this cause the flight records for that flight to not show up? Or could there have been an error? The rest of my flights are showing up in the DJI Go App except for that last one and I really wanted to look at what I was flying over to see what might have interfered with my signal. I’ve tried doing the synchronization but it still doesn’t appear.

My last flight I lost connection and had to use RTH.
The logs should be there regardless. Unless you lose RC connection, which in that instance auto-RTH would have kicked in. You will not have telemetry data after video loss, although you may still have RC control.

My question is, would this cause the flight records for that flight to not show up? Or could there have been an error? The rest of my flights are showing up in the DJI Go App except for that last one and I really wanted to look at what I was flying over to see what might have interfered with my signal. I’ve tried doing the synchronization but it still doesn’t appear.
Have you closed the app since the flight and restarted it?

I’m new to the world of DJI drones. I just took my drone out to a rural area to try and test out max distances. My last flight I lost connection and had to use RTH.

in general, in situations like this, there is a gap in corresponding log, but in the end log is viewable
but sometimes log file may become corrupted and DJI GO can't process it
this is related to TXT log only (saved in phone/tablet)
full DAT log will always be created in aircraft if you want to look into flight data

Have you closed the app since the flight and restarted it?
Or even shut down your device and restarted it (if that wasn't what you meant, Meta4)....

I sometimes can't see my last flight record. Reboot my device and up it pops!

for me its hit or miss i can never tell why some of my flights dont show and some do. also sometimes pics are there with the log and sometimes no. why?

for me its hit or miss i can never tell why some of my flights dont show and some do. also sometimes pics are there with the log and sometimes no. why?
because, if you haven't already noticed, DJI GO is really ( MOD REMOVED ) app :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel