Flight at the western most point in continental Europe

Reaction score
This was shot during a very windy day at Cabo da Roca (Cape Roca), the westernmost place in continental Europe, located in Portugal, near the village of Sintra.
Experienced quite a lot of cross-winds and had a little motor overheating scare over the ocean, while shooting the beach cliffs. All ended well as DJI software kicked in to reduce motor power for safety reasons. First time for me, but thankfully I had quite a lot of battery still and while it flew back very slowly and against the wind I was able to land safely and without any further issues.

I now have over 100 miles flown with this drone, continue to love this amazing machine !

Here's the video:

Reactions: simsstash and tevek
Very nice video. I was there 10 years ago ( no drone at that time). Brings back good memories and gives me a perspective I did not see

That's interesting to know. But does the ad break into Your footage, or is it at the beginning or end ?

That's interesting to know. But does the ad break into Your footage, or is it at the beginning or end ?

My understanding is that it depends on the types of ads Youtube has in inventory, and who the target audience of those videos are. I've seen the same video have one of those skippable ads at the beginning as well as one of those pop-ups show-up somewhere in the middle.

OK ! Thanks. I was toying with the idea of posting on YouTube. So that's helpful to know. Thanks. [emoji106]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj