Flifli air drop. What’s a compatible system for phantom3 advanced

What’s a compatible flifli air drop for a phantom 3 advanced for fishing
Yes miss fishing,,I just made this one ,,updated version of my first attempt,,just cable tie holds it in place,,can either do up reel drag or tilt back and swivel that holds trace just slides off into water,longest drop was 910ft due to that's all the line on my surfcaster,, downfall was winding it in,,electric reel be ideal,,,saves buying anything
15864872081075206027138033322600.jpg
15864872637967394057810239164200.jpg

Reactions: Capt KO
Well per your question,,how much $$$$ you got,,here's couple but few sorts about ..Ebay might have them cheaper
Screenshot_20200410-150443_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200410-150620_Google.jpg

I’ve do
Yes miss fishing,,I just made this one ,,updated version of my first attempt,,just cable tie holds it in place,,can either do up reel drag or tilt back and swivel that holds trace just slides off into water,longest drop was 910ft due to that's all the line on my surfcaster,, downfall was winding it in,,electric reel be ideal,,,saves buying anything View attachment 118059View attachment 118060
ne similar however I would like to be able to control where it drops rig instead of have to close the reel spool

I’ve do

ne similar however I would like to be able to control where it drops rig instead of have to close the reel spool
Ah I see,,this might be better for more of controlled drop,there's couple on Ebay, price ok to,,this one has remote to drop
Screenshot_20200410-172038_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20200410-172023_eBay.jpg

Gannet XSport is exactly what your asking for. I use them on all my Phantom’s 3/4
FOOLPROOF auto or turn on front lights to release from remote. Releases if reel is stopped for any reason, on purpose or jam or bird strike. Otherwise just push button for front lights (C1) to release from your remote.
Not cheap, but the Best. Vids on YouTube

Last edited:
Only if it snags on something. Hard to release in a panic, you crash. Have fun. ?
You can always put your own release clip in-line. Heavy duty Clothes pin type so something will give, before crashing. Even an outrigger release clip could work. Use a light weight clip because it will come down when releasing your load from Flifli. Fun

You can always put your own release clip in-line. Heavy duty Clothes pin type so something will give, before crashing. Even an outrigger release clip could work. Use a light weight clip because it will come down when releasing your load from Flifli. Fun
I have a small release that works fine. Thx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20