FIXED!! Gimbal Dead After Trying Reset, URGENT!!!

Reaction score
Update:
Ok I got it fixed!!! For future reference for anyone that does this, the thing that fixed it was going into the 3.0 Assistant. For some reason the option to upgrade the H3-3D was available, so I hit the upgrade button and it downloaded and upgraded the gimbal. I power cycled and the gimbal is now working. I had a bit of a scare there.

-----------------
PLEASE HELP!!!!! So my dumb a** decided to try a reset on the H3-3D because I was having an issue with it losing level when yawing. So I did the jumper method and the light on the gimbal was red and yellow and then I hooked it up to the Assistant expecting it to update/upgrade the gimbal, but it didn't!!!!! It still said I was on the most current firmware, but it showed no hardware. I have cycled power, tried to jump it again, and tried everything else I could think of and the gimbal is still dead!!!! I don't want to have to send it in to DJI for 2 reason, 1 because it will take forever and 2 I have the version 1 with the GoPro connector in the back and not the crappy USB and don't want to look this one. Screen shot of the assistant is below. PLEASE HELP!!!

Attachments

• Assistant.jpg
    Assistant.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 535

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4