First video with P4pro

One day I too will develop the patience to edit video like you [emoji106]

It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's A DJI Phantom 3 Standard!

Nice video however, why only upload in only 1080p and why the low bitrate? Im confused why so many people do this, someone help me understand? is it time constraints?

Would love your feed back.

Nice video. One bit of constructive feedback would be the abrupt transition between music tracks. I'm ok with different tracks but am used to seeing those cut in with a scene cut-in. Looks like a great area to fly and film. Thanks for sharing. :)

Nice video. One bit of constructive feedback would be the abrupt transition between music tracks. I'm ok with different tracks but am used to seeing those cut in with a scene cut-in. Looks like a great area to fly and film. Thanks for sharing. :)
Thanks for the feed back and I totally agree should have taking more time on that music

Nice video however, why only upload in only 1080p and why the low bitrate? Im confused why so many people do this, someone help me understand? is it time constraints?
I think that's a utube thing correct me if iam wrong.

And another nice job. I really like the pan starting at 1:12. You do a really good job with motion control. One thing you might want to consider when shooting waterfalls or fast moving water is to shoot at 60fps or higher and then slow the playback. Not for the entire video but jut for certain sections. Keep up the good work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94