First UK prosecution

Yes and us old guys have all the money and toys Max.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Your all showing your age.
You did when you chose that name :p
Now where have I seen that name ? Nigel Wilson
It had to be here but not sure what is was about :cool:

Just out of curiosity does the UK have to actually prove a case against someone tobe able to find them guilty? Like it is in the US Or is someone presumed guilty unless they can prove beyond doubt they are innocent ?

I dont know how it works over there other then some silly looking authority figures will silly looking wigs on.

Tho over hear in the us im wondering how they could ever prove some one flew out of THERE line of site and also that they did it intentionally and also that they knew it was against the law which is also one of the required elements a jury must weight to be able to even find someone guilty. and also a person does not have to testify or say any thing in there defense. Which is why most people if they are smart and dont agree to talk them selves in to trouble can beat just about any charge unless there is physical proof and witness that can prove some one did some thing. But I'm wondering how any one else can know what some one else line of site is or how they can prove for a fact that some one flew past that limit. I know the kid across the street can see my phantom for about 200-400m more then I can cause I'm blind as a bat. But no one knows that I dont have hawk eyes. Yet I would assume the kid had bad eye site being he wares glasses but he is usually always able to keep track of it when he spotting for me. even if he takes his eyes off it for a second.

Oh wait now I see how they can find him guilty he was a dumb *** and admitted guilt. . If he said he did it then just like any one he must want to be found guilty.

Ah what every happened to people knowing to just say they didn't do and even if i did you couldn't prove it any way. lol

Oh wait now I see how they can find him guilty he was a dumb *** and admitted guilt. . If he said he did it then just like any one he must want to be found guilty.

Ah what every happened to people knowing to just say they didn't do and even if i did you couldn't prove it any way. lol
Is called ..Deny, Deny, Deny ! ;)

Reactions: J.James
GUILTY AS CHARGED!!

It's not the first prosecution case here in the UK. There would be more if the CAA was not so under resourced.

Can you imagine the consequences if the battery or a motor failed? It'd drop out of the sky like a brick. from several hundred feet up; someone could have easily been killed. I hope he gets a substantial fine or more.

Just out of curiosity does the UK have to actually prove a case against someone tobe able to find them guilty? Like it is in the US Or is someone presumed guilty unless they can prove beyond doubt they are innocent ?

I dont know how it works over there other then some silly looking authority figures will silly looking wigs on.

Tho over hear in the us im wondering how they could ever prove some one flew out of THERE line of site and also that they did it intentionally and also that they knew it was against the law which is also one of the required elements a jury must weight to be able to even find someone guilty. and also a person does not have to testify or say any thing in there defense. Which is why most people if they are smart and dont agree to talk them selves in to trouble can beat just about any charge unless there is physical proof and witness that can prove some one did some thing. But I'm wondering how any one else can know what some one else line of site is or how they can prove for a fact that some one flew past that limit. I know the kid across the street can see my phantom for about 200-400m more then I can cause I'm blind as a bat. But no one knows that I dont have hawk eyes. Yet I would assume the kid had bad eye site being he wares glasses but he is usually always able to keep track of it when he spotting for me. even if he takes his eyes off it for a second.

The guy is an idiot.
He Youtubed most of the clips he is being procesuted for, he even had comments applied to some of those clips from the CAA suggesting he may be breaking the law. But he continued. More fool him. He has not done any of us any favours.:(

The guy is an idiot.
He Youtubed most of the clips he is being procesuted for, he even had comments applied to some of those clips from the CAA suggesting he may be breaking the law. But he continued. More fool him. He has not done any of us any favours.:(

Ya now that I see more of the stuff he did he does seem to be an idiot. But he also seems to of wanted to get busted and must want to get in trouble being he plead guilty to some of the charges. Tho when I first read the posts it seemed like he was just busted for flying past lOS

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Shocking. The guy is a nutter. We can only hope the fallout from this is well contained.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.