First time over water

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well I woke up this morning and everyone was still asleep. No better time for a flight. I have never been over water yet but I thought what better time then now. I did all my checks and with a pounding heart took off. Didn’t go far. That will be next time.

Reactions: skeptic49
Great job. Looks like a confidence builder. So many good sites, and shots, are over water, that it pays to be comfortable. I was terrified when I only owned one drone. More drones relieved the panic. Fly high enough, above 15ft, and try not to hover at lower altitudes, or the tend to sink. DJI recommends down sensors Off over water. Many of us fly more over water than land. Gotta love it. Never lost one but I’ll cry a little and grab another. ? Have fun, fly safe

Thanks captain. Ya this is the only bird I have. ( other then a tello ) I got the P4P this June and have been loving it. Just retired and am hoping to able to do a little work with it in the future. Real estate etc. Thanks again for the tips.

Reactions: SkyFly and Capt KO
That is a beautiful bird that you own. My favorite, in fact I'm selling all my other Phantoms, so I end up with 3 P4P's to run my business (90% Over Water). They just seem so rock solid in flight. More than the others. Need 107 in a few weeks when cast comes off. My hobbies have always been profitable, or at least paid for themselves, so this only makes sense. I wish you fair winds and good fortune.
Capt ?

Last edited:
Congratulations on your early retirement. I had to wait till 63. But loved my job, left under duress, health. Almost went crazy until I found drones. Like a new life ? Enjoy!
I'll leave you alone now. See ya

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers