First time edit in Resolve

Where did you take off from? Has anyone given you any grief for flying there? I noticed that that area is not on the prohibited areas list for flying. Many spots in the gorge are. That aside, that's pretty mesmerizing going in reverse like that. Very cool video. Is Resolve pretty easy to work with?

Where did you take off from? Has anyone given you any grief for flying there? I noticed that that area is not on the prohibited areas list for flying. Many spots in the gorge are. That aside, that's pretty mesmerizing going in reverse like that. Very cool video. Is Resolve pretty easy to work with?

I took off from the parking lot in the middle of I-84. Nobody gave me grief. The last few times I've been there I've seen others flying drones, directly over people at that. I skirted the edge so as not to fly over any people. I also flew just after sunset when there were no crowds.

I agree, I too was mesmerized by the water flowing backwards. I understand that generally you should make you clips much shorter but I wanted to output some video and just didn't have time to do it right. Because the water was so mesmerizing I think it holds my attention long enough.

Resolve is an extremely robust program, as such it can be a bit daunting. With that said there are ton's of tutorials available to help get you going, and I'm sure you know the best part, it's free! I found the interface a bit unintuitive at first but now am beginning to realize that they have packed a lot into that interface at just a click away. This I'm sure makes it more efficient once you get the hang of it.

Thanks for the reply. I flew a short approach to the falls last week but I flew across from the Washington side. Bummer was that I spent so much battery getting there. I will fly from the lot next time, lol. I'm upgrading my computer and software for editing and just started doing the homework on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayga