First Production DJI Phantom 3 Pro Unboxing / Singapore

Reaction score
Hi,

Like a kid at Christmas, I just took delivery of a brand new Phantom 3 from my dealer, RP Innovations, in Singapore.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Unfortunately, the DJI Pilot app for iOS is not yet compatible with the Phantom 3 ... still waiting to be able to fly it. Can anyone at DJI help me?

Reactions: Randy Green
Yea but donning the box will give you more protection... until it rains. :p

That packaging looks so Apple-esque. So jealous as I just got my p2. I just want to hold that new remote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Like a kid at Christmas, I just took delivery of a brand new Phantom 3 from my dealer, RP Innovations, in Singapore.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Unfortunately, the DJI Pilot app for iOS is not yet compatible with the Phantom 3 ... still waiting to be able to fly it. Can anyone at DJI help me?
so jealous ;)... just another day's wait for me!!

Hey guys! ... Tahoe Ed just helped me with a great work around so that I can fly my P3 before the new Pilot iOS app is released. It involved linking an Inspire RC so that the current version of the Pilot iOS app can be used with the P3. This was great for me as I have a 2nd RC for my I1 that is not frequently used so I can now use it as backup for flying my P3 until Apple releases the new Pilot app. I'm just sharing in case you find yourself in the same situation. Thanks for the support and assistance!

Wish I had a spare Inspire 1 sitting around so I could use the controller...oh well, maybe when the I2 comes out...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.