First P3P Production

Reaction score
After struggling with the limits of the technology, I have a first production. It is a recording of a local city fireworks display. The display itself is not all that exciting, but I tried to make it interesting.

The video was recorded in 1080p widescreen and mashed on Windows Movie Maker. Despite making the video in 1080p, YouTube processed it down to 720p. The ISO was at 5600 and the shutter speed at 320 (if I remember correctly).

The video is fairly long (~20 min) because our locals wanted a visual record to show to elderly who couldn't get out. The original file was a minute or so longer, but YouTube seems to have either sped it up or condensed it.

Aside from using my personal Web Hosting service, are there any video sites that keep the videos in true HD for viewing?

There are so many things we don't know. First, Windows Movie Maker may not have been setup correctly. Next, YouTube will take 4k. I've uploaded a few vids at 4k and they look great.

There are so many things we don't know. First, Windows Movie Maker may not have been setup correctly. Next, YouTube will take 4k. I've uploaded a few vids at 4k and they look great.
The finished file (on my computer) frame width is 1920 and the frame height is 1080 at 29 frames per second. Data rate is 4982 kbps and total bitrate is 5174 kbps.

Can you give a link to one of your 4K videos so I can check it on my computer? Maybe the downgrade happens on my browser?

The finished file (on my computer) frame width is 1920 and the frame height is 1080 at 29 frames per second. Data rate is 4982 kbps and total bitrate is 5174 kbps.

Can you give a link to one of your 4K videos so I can check it on my computer? Maybe the downgrade happens on my browser?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj