First flight with flytrex core annotated with racerender

Thats pretty cool. Excuse my ignorance, so race render is like the dashware software seen on other videos?

phenom3030 said:
Thats pretty cool. Excuse my ignorance, so race render is like the dashware software seen on other videos?

Yes but I don't think you can buy dashware anymore. Racerender is very automobile centric but you can configure a lot of things.

Thanks for the info. I noticed on dashwares site that they weren't releasing any software beause they were focusing on their next release. Seems like its been that way for a while now. Good to know there is another option. How do you like it?

phenom3030 said:
Thanks for the info. I noticed on dashwares site that they weren't releasing any software beause they were focusing on their next release. Seems like its been that way for a while now. Good to know there is another option. How do you like it?

I read somewhere that dashware is out of business. If you buy the Ultimate edition it has a lot of configurability. I would be happy to contribute the templates I have, realizing I've only been working with it two days, to the forum.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT