Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

First Flight Today! WOW.....

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by FiremistSLK, Oct 9, 2014.

1. FiremistSLK

Thanks to all here who helped me get my new Phantom V2+ all set up and tuned in with the Assistant software! I could not have done it without your help. I took it to the local park and before it got off the ground, a ranger came over and said they do no allow R/C flying there (I live in Nazi Jersey). So I brought it home and took off from my rather small (12' x 18') deck! The bird performed flawlessly! Perfect hover on my first attempt and then small box maneuvers around the yard were very easy. I landed it on a 4' round table in the yard several times, NO PROBLEM.. I am still a little afraid of it crashing though, so I will most likely remove the camera and gimbal tonight before I fly it again.... So happy with this purchase.......

2. N017RW

Great.

It will fly a bit differently with out the 'payload' attached.