First flight fly away....P3A crash...

I know a lot of you think it was the compass, but in the .dat file the Phantom had the proper orientation (it knew which way it facing). That is also shown in luaps playback. All the data to properly navigate was there - it should not have moved outside of the set distance with or without signal form the RC. The compass calibration was done incorrectly, but @BudWalker has stated he has done it a bunch of different ways and it didn't seem to matter. The only thing I saw was a waveform in the compass data that seemed to increase in amplitude, which is why I am curious if that save waveform will be present if TmoneyF creates another .dat file at the same location....

Reactions: Sinisalo
I think the point being made TmoneyF is that power lines are a potential hazard and all obvious hazards should be avoided. If you look at the link to the image I provided, it shows that the electromagnetic effect of this type of hazard extends way beyond the lines themselves. If the optimum is to fly in the dark blue space then your bird could have experienced some effects as it would have been close to or in the red zones. In truth, no one can say with 100% certainty that electromagnetic interference caused the problems you experienced but the possibility has to exist.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4