First Edit with P4 footage

Reaction score
I have a Tech Channel on youtube that I also started Vlogging on about 6 months ago. Below is my first Vlog incorporating footage from my P4! Let me know what you all think.

not realy a good idea flying over kids like that.
could get ugly real quick.

I have a Tech Channel on youtube that I also started Vlogging on about 6 months ago. Below is my first Vlog incorporating footage from my P4! Let me know what you all think.

A Casey Neistat fan ?
I'm only a few mile north of you in Stafford :)

Reactions: maseman88
A Casey Neistat fan ?
I'm only a few mile north of you in Stafford :)

Yep....he was the main reason I decided to start vlogging. He had mentioned a long *** time ago that the more he filmed, the more he edited, and the more creative he got....I took that and the fact that if I started a weekly VLOG I would have a lot more documentation of my two younger kids growing up. :)

Reactions: maseman88 and fcat
Yep....he was the main reason I decided to start vlogging. He had mentioned a long *** time ago that the more he filmed, the more he edited, and the more creative he got....I took that and the fact that if I started a weekly VLOG I would have a lot more documentation of my two younger kids growing up. :)

PS.....like Ben Brown on youtube as well :)

yep... looks very similar to casey's edits. even the music lol

yep... looks very similar to casey's edits. even the music lol

Hard part is coming up with "unique" ways that look interesting.....people like Fun for Louis, Ben Brown, Casey and so many others are making "cinematic" Vlogs these days. I def like it more than the typical hold the camera at your face all day walking, moving and just cutting....that for sure.

Hard part is coming up with "unique" ways that look interesting.....people like Fun for Louis, Ben Brown, Casey and so many others are making "cinematic" Vlogs these days. I def like it more than the typical hold the camera at your face all day walking, moving and just cutting....that for sure.
just hit up your IG.

Reactions: GeekWGlasses

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl