How I Cut Out Coffee at Coffee Shops and Traveled the World

Reaction score
This is really not a drone video. I'm taking Casey Neistats filming course and this is the first video I made in it. It's vlog-style about how I was able to save money to travel. If this is not appropriate for this forum let me know and I'll take it down

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I always enjoy your videos and each time I think, "did this guy inherit a ton of money and now travels everywhere? Do the kids go to school or just travel? It must be amazing to get to see all those places." That's what's going through my mind as I watch. I always learn something interesting from them and that's the point, right but I always was curious. Thanks for shedding some light on how you pull it off. Keep traveling....you help me see places I'll never get to go.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
This is really not a drone video. I'm taking Casey Neistats filming course and this is the first video I made in it. It's vlog-style about how I was able to save money to travel. If this is not appropriate for this forum let me know and I'll take it down

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Both are very beautifull and video quality or editing on perfact timeing

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
Definitely looks like you're learning Casey's style. Money well spent apparently.

I always enjoy your videos and each time I think, "did this guy inherit a ton of money and now travels everywhere? Do the kids go to school or just travel? It must be amazing to get to see all those places." That's what's going through my mind as I watch. I always learn something interesting from them and that's the point, right but I always was curious. Thanks for shedding some light on how you pull it off. Keep traveling....you help me see places I'll never get to go.
lol ya we didn't inherit anything. We never had money. We're hoping to create interest in a course where we teach people how to do what we did. Hopefully, we can start traveling again soon. These restrictions are just not worth putting my kids through just for traveling. Glad you enjoyed the video :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.