First Drone

Forget about the symra and all that ****! I´ve had them all, and it has nothing to do with the phatom whatsoever. i gives you nothing .Period! You wanna fly and film for real! Go phantom!

Rich C. You say: "One thing, the X5C takes remarkably artifact free video." Are you smoking crack?! (that was humor). Anybody with access to YouTube can tell you the X5C takes crappy artifact loaded video. Oh wait, I see you are corrrect:
No artifacts at all.

Started with a Syma X8C, still have it, that thing is durable, I've crashed that thing so many times and it still works, then I went to a Cheerson cx-20 then I went and built me a 350 sized quad and then built a racing quad, now i've got a DJI, the Phantom 3s is light and day the best quad i've owned as far as features and fly ability. I can't see myself crashing it unless some mechanical failure happened.

Rich C. You say: "One thing, the X5C takes remarkably artifact free video." Are you smoking crack?! (that was humor). Anybody with access to YouTube can tell you the X5C takes crappy artifact loaded video. Oh wait, I see you are corrrect:
No artifacts at all.
Geez,

I must have gotten lucky. For me, X5C video was artifact free. Rock solid. Video quality sucked because of the throw-away camera, but for what I spent on it I can't complain.

Dude, have you listened to the bird? I've trashed my X8C over and over again, but I have never even changed a prop on the X5C, and perhaps that's why the video is so artifact free.

Let's say you're correct. It doesn't change a thing. The X5C is a terrific bird to learn with. What's better for $50 or so?

Reactions: QuadcopterCrazy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl